IS NOW OFFERING
Diabetes Relief offers an innovative new therapy
to treat the root cause of diabetic complications.
Why is Diabetes Relief of Louisiana different?
Diabetes Relief is an advanced diabetes healthcare center
that treats patients using a combination of patented and
traditional medicine. Our revolutionary approach includes
a physician-directed metabolic restoration program that is
conducted through an individualized patient care plan.
1. Metabolism Optimization
2. Remote Patient Monitoring
3. Chronic Care Management
4. Wellness and Nutrition
For more information, please
call us at 318-442-0106.
We are located in the
Christus St. Frances Cabrini Doctors Building
at 3311 Prescott Road, Suite 202, Alexandria, LA 71301
Gary P. Jones
Diabetes Relief, Chief Medical Officer
Specialty - Cardiovascular Surgeon
WE WORK WITH ALL INSURANCE
PAYERS TO MAXIMIZE YOUR BENEFITS
WE LOOK FORWARD TO
HELPING YOU GET YOUR LIFE BACK!
STEP 1: INITIAL CONSULTATIONS
You will meet with a member of our medical staff who will review your medical history and physical condition.
STEP 2: TREATMENT PLAN
We create an individualized care plan based on your diabetic symptoms, metabolism, and medical history to determine the best treatment plan for you.
The treatment is designed to reduce insulin resistance, which is the primary cause of type 2 diabetes and other metabolic disorders.
- We infuse small amounts of fast acting insulin, alternating with small ingestion of glucose, to retrain the liver to respond efficiently to
the challenge of a meal
- The objective of the precise dosing is to achieve biomimicry of insulin as a hormone communicator to stimulate the metabolism-not
to simply use insulin as a drug to suppress a high blood sugar, which typically causes insulin resistance at the receptor level.
- The pump's patented biomimicry engineering combined with our patented treatment protocol are designed to administer insulin
bioidentically to the body's way of maintaining an optimized metabolism.
- Along with the insulin hormone, the patient is given small, specific amounts of glucose (ingested as a dextrose liquid) to stimulate
the digestive system and its role in the metabolism process during treatment.
- Each treatment lasts about 2-3 hours, and the patient is free to move around the clinic during the treatment.
- Insulin Sensitization - By achieving insulin sensitivity at the insulin receptor level, glucose can more readily enter cells and be con-
verted into adenosine triphosphate, also known as ATP-a molecule that carries energy within cells.
REGENERATING, BUT NOT A CURE
Unfortunately, metabolic impairment is a chronic disease. If patients stop therapy, the
improvements experienced from these treatments will diminish over time
Insulinic provides diagnostic testing
to identify hormonal imbalances
contributing to metabolic failure.
We include bioidentical hormones
to optimize and improve lipids levels
associated with improved brain,
bone, heart, breast, and prostate
health, which combine to improve
quality of life and well-being.
Obesity complicates many symp-
toms of diabetes, such as hyperten-
sion and hyperglycemia. Diabetes
Relief provides a customized
weight-loss treatment plan for
each patient that is comprised of
intramuscular injections, patented
treatment, diet, and exercise.
Our total-patient care plan
provides attention to diet and
exercise while also monitoring
medications, vitamins, and
mineral needs. The program is
designed to work in tandem
with traditional medicine in
order to reduce medications
and eliminate the risk of
harmful side effects, while
preventing, improving, and
potentially reversing serious