THE SCIENCE BEHIND PHYSIOLOGIC INSULIN RESENSITIZATION
WHAT IS PHYSIOLOGIC INSULIN RESENSITIZATION?
Increasing cellular energy allows damaged tissues and organs to grow, repair, and regenerate. Thus, our approach not only stabilizes but in many instances has reversed complications of diabetes and other metabolic disorders.
By delivering insulin in a manner that bio-mimics normal physiology, we are able to up-regulate insulin receptor activity and reduce insulin resistance.
INSULIN AS A HORMONE VS A DRUG
- The treatment includes an intravenous precision administration of FDA-approved fast-acting insulin using an FDA-approved portable pump.
- The objective of the precise dosing is to achieve biomimicry of insulin as a hormone communicator to stimulate the metabolism–not to simply use insulin as a drug to suppress a high blood sugar, which typically causes insulin resistance at the insulin receptor level.
- The pump’s patented biomimicry engineering combined with our patented treatment protocol are designed to administer insulin bioidentically to the body’s way of maintaining an optimized metabolism.
- Along with the insulin hormone, the patient is given small, specific amounts of glucose (ingested as a dextrose liquid) to stimulate the digestive system and its role in the metabolism process during treatment.
- Each treatment lasts about two to three hours, and the patient is free to move around the clinic during the treatment.
- Insulin Sensitization – By achieving insulin sensitivity at the insulin receptor level, glucose can more readily enter cells and be converted into adenosine triphosphate, also known as ATP–a molecule that carries energy within cells.