Learn more about the many services we offer.
WHAT IS PHYSIOLOGIC INSULIN RESENSITIZATION?
Increasing cellular energy allows damaged tissues and organs to grow, repair, and regenerate. Thus, our approach not only stabilizes but in many instances has reversed complications of diabetes and other metabolic disorders.
By delivering insulin in a manner that bio-mimics normal physiology, we are able to up-regulate insulin receptor activity and reduce insulin resistance.
INSULIN AS A HORMONE VS A DRUG
- The treatment includes an intravenous precision administration of FDA-approved fast-acting insulin using an FDA-approved portable pump.
- The objective of the precise dosing is to achieve biomimicry of insulin as a hormone communicator to stimulate the metabolism–not to simply use insulin as a drug to suppress a high blood sugar, which typically causes insulin resistance at the insulin receptor level.
- The pump’s patented biomimicry engineering combined with our patented treatment protocol are designed to administer insulin bioidentically to the body’s way of maintaining an optimized metabolism.
- Along with the insulin hormone, the patient is given small, specific amounts of glucose (ingested as a dextrose liquid) to stimulate the digestive system and its role in the metabolism process during treatment.
- Each treatment lasts about two to three hours, and the patient is free to move around the clinic during the treatment.
- Insulin Sensitization – By achieving insulin sensitivity at the insulin receptor level, glucose can more readily enter cells and be converted into adenosine triphosphate, also known as ATP–a molecule that carries energy within cells.
RESTORING, REPAIRING, REGENERATING, BUT NOT A CURE
Edward G. - Pineville, LA
Type 2 Diabetes - 30 + years Neuropathy
’m amazed at how much better my neuropathy is. My pain is now completely gone.
Reginald B. - Louisiana
Type 2 Diabetes - 5 plus Years
I feel good and have a lot of energy, and I have lost weight from 214 to 206 and most of all; my sex drive has increased. I feel like I’m 25 years old..
Robert A. - Pineville, La
Type 2 Diabetes - 5 years
I’m not having the hunger cravings I was having before treatment, which made my glucose hard to control. Overall, I feel much better, and my daily glucose is lower
Willie T. - Jena, LA
Type 2 Diabetes - 30 + years Neuropathy -15 yrs.
It’s only my 4th treatment, but I already have more energy, sleep better, and feet no longer burn.
Francis C. - Jena , LA
Type 2 Diabetes
My daily glucose has gone from 250s to 140s since starting treatment! I have so much energy, I am now up to 14,000 steps per day, and my sleep has improved as well.
Bruce C. - Montgomery, LA
Type 2 Diabetes Neuropathy
I’ve lost 7 pounds in the first few weeks of starting treatment, plus now I have the energy to exercise. I’m walking daily.